Key Elements Of ON-Page SEO
Key Elements Of ON-Page SEO is really getting into the nitty gritty of optimising each of Your Web pages. There are essentially 8 of them – so starting off …
1. Key Word Research : You need to ensure that You’re targeting the correct phrase or phrases on each page. A lot of Businesses make the mistake of assuming that they think they know what their customers refer to their Products or Services as. But You needn’t assume and just do independent research to actually determine precisely what phraseology Your Customers are most likely to be using. And You need to incorporate those phrases in places like your …
2. Page Title
3. Meta Description
4. Heading Tags
These are essentially the elements within Your Web page where You need to be incorporating Your target Keyword phrases.
5. Content : Write great quality original Content, that is great for users and great for Search Engines, as much as possible. In the past, one could probably get away with just writing a couple of hundreds words of content that was fairly filler stuff, not great quality. But as long as it was original Content, Google would quite like that. Now, this isn’t the case – You need to write high quality original Content and that is part of ON Page SEO.
6. ALT Tags and Images : This is adding certain Tags to Images and incorporating high quality original Images, within Your Content as well. Search Engines love to incorporate Images within their Search Results. Additionally, Socially as well, people are more likely to share Your Web pages, if You add Images to them.
7. HTML5 Micro Data : This may sound a bit complicated – it is essentially an additional mark-up, that surround items on Your Web page, to help Google and other Search Engines, understand what those items are. So what is an example of that kind of item ? A typical example is of a recipe. You can actually mark-up around a recipe and tell Google what it is and Google will then likely use elements of that, within their Search Results. Another example is an Address or a Telephone number – if You tell Google, specifically on Your Web page, that, this is an Address and this is a Telephone number, then Google is more comfortable and likely at including that information, within their Local Search Results.
8. Internal Linking : Yes. it’s not just about linking from other Web pages out there – it’s also about what You do in terms of Linking to other Web pages, within Your Website. If You have a logical flow, in terms of Internal Linking and You use certain phraseology within those Links, that makes it easier for Search Engines to understand what the Web page pointing to, is likely to be about, helping with Your Search Engine Optimization.
If You need any or all of the above services for enhancing Your Business and Brand Online, we will be Happy to Assist !